Sunday 18 May 2014

Wild Wild Love Pitbull - Wild Wild Love ft. G.R.L. T Shirt and song lyrics





"Wild Wild Love"
(feat. G.R.L.)

[Hook: GRL]
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
For better or worse
A blessing or a curse
Long live this wild wild love of ours
Long live this wild wild love


Wild Wild Love Pitbull - Wild Wild Love ft. G.R.L.  T Shirt





[Verse 1: Pitbull]
Ladies and gentleman
You're looking at the new playboy
Who you?
That's right, Armando Christian Perez
And when it comes to that pretty little bitty kitty
Don't stop get it get it baby let me pet it
I got that wild love
Love to get wild dirty freaky nasty, yeah I said it
I'll make you lose your heart and your mind at the same time
Don't believe me, bet it
I'm obsessed with that wild love for sure
Even though it's a catch twenty-two
It's a gift and curse for sure
But baby you know that you love it too, that's why

You need it, you want it
All over your body
This loving I'm giving
It's worth more than money
You need it, you want it
All over your body
I know that you want this
Wild, wild, love

[Hook: GRL]
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
For better or worse
A blessing or a curse
Long live this wild wild love of ours
For better or worse
A blessing or a curse
Long live this wild wild love of ours

[Verse 2: Pitbull]
Not only am I a client, I'm the player president
The globe is my backyard, baby it's evident
When it comes to Miami, I always represent
Read all about, ladies and gents
I'm the chico for the game
I like my women yin
I like my women yang
I like my women fine
I like them off the chain
Take 'em all the world cup, Brazil, "Tudo bem?"
You know I'll meet 'em, greet 'em, read 'em
Treat 'em, always keep them feeling right
I don't know if I can handle all five
But baby we can try tonight, dale

You need it, you want it
All over your body
This loving I'm giving
It's worth more money
You need it, you want it
All over your body
I know that you want this
Wild, wild, love

[Hook: GRL]
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
For better or worse
A blessing or a curse
Long live this wild wild love of ours

All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
All this wild wild love of ours
It can't be tamed, no
For better or worse
A blessing or a curse
Long live this wild wild love of ours

[Outro: Pitbull]
Mr worldwide
GRL
What better than five beautiful women

Long live this wild wild love of ours



News:(BBC)

Fashion professor Louise Wilson dies, aged 52

Louise Wilson, a leading figure in the fashion world who influenced top designers including Alexander McQueen, has died aged 52.
The head of Central Saint Martins college, where Prof Wilson was director of the prestigious MA Fashion course, said she had been "inspirational".
Fashion industry figures called her a "legend" and a "genius".
Prof Wilson was appointed OBE in 2008 for services to education and the fashion industry.
'Much loved' She became course director at London's Central Saint Martins in 1992, teaching students including Christopher Kane and Roksanda Ilincic who went on to become renowned designers.
Prof Jeremy Till, head of the college, said she had taught "a huge proportion of the world's leading fashion designers".
He said: "Her commitment to her students and passion for creative excellence are legendary. Her deep understanding of fashion and her drive for funding for bursaries, facilities and opportunities are part of what made her such an extraordinary educator."
Prof Wilson's legacy would live on through her former students and colleagues, he added.
Caroline Rush, chief executive of the British Fashion Council, wrote on Twitter: "Prof Louise Wilson, I can't believe you have gone. You were much loved and respected. A legend and an inspiration. RIP".
Fashion journalist Hilary Alexander also paid tribute, saying Prof Wilson was a "genius" who would be missed.
Alexandra Shulman, the UK editor of Vogue magazine, said Prof Wilson had "played a remarkable role in making the British fashion scene as successful and relevant as it is today".
She added: "Her teaching and influence made a mark on so many of our leading designers. I will miss her outspoken views and her clever and often very funny observations."


  • Louise Wilson
    Professor
  • Louise Wilson, OBE was a British professor. In 1992 she succeeded Bobby Hillson as the course director of the MA degree Fashion Design program at Central Saint Martins College in London





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment