Monday 11 August 2014

#News #Frank Maloney






  • Frank Maloney
    Promoter
  • Kellie Maloney is a retired boxing manager and promoter and United Kingdom Independence Party politician, most famous for managing Lennox Lewis to the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the World    
  • Frank Maloney: ‘I was born in the wrong body and have always known I was a woman’

                                                               
  • After 30 years in the macho world of boxing, the former fight promoter Frank Maloney has revealed that he is undergoing a sex change and living as a woman called Kellie.
  • Kellie, 61, once the pugnacious manager of the former world heavyweight boxing champion Lennox Lewis, said that she has undergone hormone therapy and is now more than a year into the transition to becoming a woman.
    “I was born in the wrong body and have always known I was a woman,” she said. “I have a female brain. I knew I was different from the minute I could compare myself to others.

    Lennox Lewis: 'I thought it was a wind-up'
    “I never felt comfortable doing boys’ things, playing boys’ games. But I buried myself in them to make sure I wasn’t seen as different.”
    Frank Maloney grew up as a Millwall-supporting south Londoner, became a boxer and then a trainer, and achieved greatest success while working with Lewis, who became a world champion in 1992.
    (Source:The independent)

  • Buy cool luxtry bags and t shirt from here
  • www.dntstore.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment